Spotlight on PR

Spotlight

SHOUT out to Adrienne's House and Feels Like Home for teaming up to give bloggers, like me, the opportunity to network and meet PR professionals to start working relationships with! It is SO hard starting out if you want to provide PR for companies, and not knowing how to start/who to reach out to!

They're requested that everyone involved share some more about themselves for their PR people to review, so here goes:

I always seem to find out about new items and product lines before anyone else I know, and love passing on info about to them to friends, family and people I meet! I always seem to turn into a walking advertisement when we are out on family outings- seems like I always get asked about items we are using or purchasing. I am always happy to share my thoughts and pass on what I've learned in using the product and where to purchase it.

I started my blog to talk about the things I love/hate/drive me nuts. I have started doing book reviews, and aim to have 1-2 book reviews per week. I am also posting one of our favorite recipes every weekend.
Favorite hobbies in our household are scrap-booking (why does it seem like this craft suddenly comes upon you when you have a child?? odd...), sewing, reading (our hallways look like mini libraries!), photography (I love my SLR; though their are days when I miss my AE-1), cooking, baking, crafting of all kinds (Mom made sure I can do most any craft, except knitting-never got the hang of it- but she can!), music of any kind, traveling, laptop addition (that would be a lot of surfing the web for all our varied interests!), collecting (a habit our 2 yr old has picked up already with help from all her lovely grandmas), and even video games (that would be hubby's purveyance!).

My blog is only 2 months old and it is very much a work in progress, but the numbers of followers/subscribers I have grows daily. I love that I can link my site up to Twitter and share even more with those who aren't bloggers! I am also looking at having guest reviewers, as my friends have children in varying age groups, and we are all voracious readers! I very much would like to get into product reviews and giveaways, as those seem to bring the most traffic to your site, creating a win/win situation for my family and my site, and the companies who choose to work with me. They're also the a whole lot of fun for my readers!

We are an extended family, with a 2 yr old daughter who is well on her way to becoming a little fashionista! Due to her dotting grandmas she has become a pretty good toy critic as well! As she is advanced for her age, we are buying preschool age items already for her. We share our house with cats (ok, they think we share THEIR house with them) and very soon, a rather large dog (who according to a recent Yahoo article, will become my 2nd 2 yr old- yippee!). So you can consider us a pet-friendly home!

I do work full-time outside the home in the Law Enforcement field. Due to regulations, I won't be blogging about my job. But my job schedule does give me extra time to review items. We are members of different churches, so we have a larger potential audience to hand pass on coupons and/or sample items to.

In closing, my family, and myself, would love
to review products that are new on the market, unique/interesting, kid-friendly, and in need of more advertising! We can cover the gambit from preschool to retirement-sorta mass-marketing in one home! We love getting the opportunity to try new items!

Please feel free to contact me directly to do a product review and/or giveaway, please email me at blesstheirheartsmom@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for considering me for any reviews/giveaways you would like to schedule!


Comments

  1. I didn't know your blog is only a couple months old! You have done a lot in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment