|1||can (10 3/4 oz) 98% fat free 45% less sodium condensed cream of chicken soup|
|1||can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles|
|1||container (8 oz) fat-free sour cream|
|1/2||cup fat-free (skim) milk|
|2 1/2||cups shredded cooked chicken breast|
|8||yellow corn tortillas (6 or 7 inch), torn into bite-size pieces|
|1||medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)|
|1||large tomato, chopped (1 cup)|
|1 1/2||cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend (6 oz)|
|Print these coupons...|
1. Set oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix soup, chiles, sour cream and milk until blended. Stir in chicken, tortillas and bell pepper. Stir in tomato and 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Spoon and spread mixture in baking dish.Cover with foil. Bake 40 minutes.
4. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly.
5. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with salad!
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F.
See SIMPLE! Instead of the green chiles, we used a can of Rotel Mild, and just added some Cajun Spice as well. YUMMY!