10 Places Every Kid Should See?

Did you catch the Yahoo Travel post about places all kids should see?

The places were:

1. Grand Canyon, AZ
2. The National Mall, D.C.
3. Redwood National Forest,CA
4. Ellis Island, Ny
5. Niagra Falls, NY (Canada)
6. Yellowstone National Park (WY, MT and ID)
7. Colonial Williamsburg, VA
8. Craters of the Moon National Monument, ID
9. Independence Hall, PA
and
10. Alcatraz Island, CA

I've been to 4. Hmmm...

What about you? How many have YOU been to?

Do you agree/disagree about the list? What places would YOU add?

I think the San Diego Zoo is a must- I have NOT seen a better zoo. EVER.....

Comments

  1. I haven't been to ANY! I'd love to go to all those places...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to 5- AZ, DC, VA, CA, and Yellowstone. It's a good list. Maybe an addition would be The Alamo, San Antonio, TX. I've never been there, but I would like to go.
    One place I have been is Springfield, IL; it has some great Abraham Lincoln sites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment