New Louisiana State Bird Announced

asain mosquito


The State of Louisiana announced this morning that the Brown Pelican has been replaced
by Aedes Albopicuts, aka the Asian Tiger Mosquito.

Thanks to BP, the little suckers have moved inland in droves and attack anything that ventures outside and BREATHES.

The State of Louisiana does recommend travelers coming to
Louisiana bring large quantities of Benadryl, Mosquito Netting (so the
mosquitos have something to laugh at), a gallon of After Bite (per 3 hours),
and a sense of humor.


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!


ok, so the mosquitos are HUGE and insane this year, 
I didn't lie about that! LOL

Comments

  1. Okay, I know this a joke! But, I've got to say, I thought for sure you was going to say pidgeons!! Hubby and I just got back from a great week in New Orleans and I've never seen so many pidgeons in my life~~Little suckers aren't scared of people either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Martha Lawson
    that's cause they get fed SO well! LOL glad you had a great time! if you survived the mosquitos count yourself LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment