Is The Weekend Here Yet?

Crazy Things Parent TextI recently reviewed Crazy Things Parents Text , and Sourcebooks was kind enough to send over some more excerpts to help us get thru the Thursday (aka 'Is the weekend here yet?) blues!


ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!


Me: I was offered a job!
Dad: Accept it before they discover their mistake.


Mom: R u home yet? Need U 2 GTD
Me: Mom, what the hell does GTD mean?
Mom: GET THE DISHWASHER
Me:…oh okay. You know, you can’t just go around making your own acronyms.

From Dad: If the cops are flashing their lights at you, they just want to see how fast you can really drive. Impress them.

Me: Please please please PLEASE don’t make me go on that fishing trip. I promise I’ll clean the house, I won’t talk back, and I’ll be a good child for the rest of my life.
Dad: ><\\\o>. ><\\\o>. ><\\\o>. ><\\\o>. ><\\\o>. 5 fisheez 4 u

Me: Jokes on you I keep submitting ur texts to “crazy things parents text”
Dad: I write your phone number on bathroom walls

Mom: Your father is driving me crazy when are you coming home!!!
Me: I’m out with friends so not till late sorry!!
Mom: Its ok I put Ambien in his tea… he wont be annoying me much longer.


Dad: You know I’m an equal opportunity hater

Me: I know, but you love me :D
Dad: Your mother says I have to

Me: You owe me $350 for the ipad.
Dad: Ok. You owe me hundreds of thousands for your entire life.

Me: What time are you picking me up?
Dad: Who is this?
Me: Your son.
Dad: How did you get this number?
Me: I programmed your phone, remember?
Dad: How do I delete people?




Thanks to Sourcebooks for the excerpts!

Comments