Product Review: Onlinenailbar Nail Stickers



Onlinenailbar.com stocks a fantastic range of nail art stickers! No matter what your personality, you'll find some that make you smile!


Nail art stickers are easy to use and create a professional looking manicure which ends up costing pennies, per nail! Each sheet contains between 30 and 60 stickers, so this means that you can complete multiple manicures, or share with friends. And they are extremely affordable at only £1.25 each (that's currently $1.99 American).


We were sent a sheet of the Purple White Flowers nail art stickers to try!


nail stickers 1

As you can see, the purple flowers were a near perfect match for my Sally Hansen quick dry lavender polish! The white flowers are VERY smaller and you would be better off using tweezers to apply them (I used my nail and thus, it got off center!I couldn't get the stars off at all either.). 


Here's what the purple ones look like on:

nail stickers 2

Unfortunately I could not get a great shot of the green nail- the polish has a severe yellow undertone, and every picture, came out more yellow than the green it was (that's what you get for buying a 99 cent polish, but hey it was for Mardi Gras!)! But you can see how the Wisteria type trail, looks really great on your nail! 


The stickers lasted 3 days with no problems, with NO top coat! I thought that was pretty great, as I did 3 loads of laundry, worked (aka typed) for 2 days) and did dishes with no gloves on. in fact, the white one stayed intact for an additional 2 days, but the wisteria one lost one main petal and half the 'trail', in the same 2 days. I'm sure had I put a top coat on, they would have lasted longer, but I wanted to test them under real conditions.


The stickers are alot of fun, and I would definitely recommend them for kids AND adults!  There are flowers, ribbons, glitter, lace, and heart designs. They would be great for a slumber or birthday party, for easy and quick fun! 


So check out the site today, you'll be impressed with these stickers!




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No additional compensation, monetary or in kind, was offered or given, nor was I told what to say about the product.

Comments

  1. Great review! I love the nail stickers. I need to find some that actually stick, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment