Children's Designer Clothing at Ladida

la di da logo


If there is one thing that gets parents, and grandparents, of little girls excited, it's boutique kids clothing! yes, there are adorable clothes for boys out there, but when it comes to girls' clothing, there are just NO limits to the levels of cuteness!


I found a great new website to look for new designer childrens clothing for Kiddo: La-Di-Da! 


They have the greatest designs, like Marie Chantal! I adore their simple Euopean based designs- they always look superb on Kiddo. Like this floral dress:
marie chantal dress

Then there's Neige: I have always loved their classic, timeless designs. Kiddo has worn their pieces often, and they just seem to get better with age. I adore this grey Helena coat!
neige coat
They have some super great prices on the Sale section- shop for off-season pieces and you can really save!

So if you're looking for a new place to find designer kid's clothing, check out La-Di-Da!




Comments

  1. I'm looking for clothes like these because I'm going to give it as a gift to my nieces and nephews. I think these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment