Ageless Derma’s Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream Can Be YOUR Miracle Worker This Holiday Season!


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

tomoson disclosure


I've got a couple of great makeup gift ideas for you today, for the Fashionista, or the hard to buy for person!

christmas idea moose

First up, is Ageless Derma’s Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream for Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Puffy Eyes.




Ageless Derma’s Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream

A noted clinical research study performed at Nippon Medical School in Tokyo, Japan and reported in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology showed that an eye cream containing 2% Vitamin K combined with 0.1% Retinol and Vitamins E and C dramatically reduced under eye  dark circles and wrinkles.


Always at the forefront of the latest scientific evidence and new skin care solutions, Ageless Derma introduces their anti-aging eye cream that kills two birds with one effective stone.  This newest eye cream targets dark circles, puffy eyes, and wrinkles around the eyes, such as Crow’s feet, all at the same time.  Their two main secret weapons are naturally derived ingredients Vitamin K and Retinol, making this eye cream the new gold standard for a younger, more radiant look where it counts:  around the delicate eye area.



Check out a video:





Ageless Derma’s Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream also contains Vitamins E and C in order to provide antioxidant effects and promote new skin growth. The eye cream targets dark circles under eyes, puffy eyes, and Crow’s feet.

How well does it work?

Color me totally surprised! It works THAT well. Within 4 days of using it I began to see a difference! After a week, it was 'what under eyes dark circles?'. Naturally I forgot to take a before picture, so an after picture won'y help, but I can definitely see the difference, and my skin feels more nourished, less dry in the 'problem' areas, and the fine lines seemed to have disappeared! Color me IMPRESSED. 

It is so easy to use- you apply it 3 times a week (you can progress to daily use as needed) on cleaned, dry skin, avoiding direct contact with the eye. Gently massage in until completely absorbed. The fact that I don't HAVE to use it daily is great, as I'm rally bad about forgetting to use daily products like these, but every other day I can keep up with! And as it works so quickly, YOU can have younger looking skin before New Year's if you start now! How's that for starting the new year fresh?

Now as the product is basically regenerating your skin's cells, you might see a light peeling, and a slight redness as the blood supply in the area is increased.I actually didn't have any of that, which is odd, as my skin can be sensitive at times! But I did want to share that, as with any medical or health related product, you should consult your doctor before using, and remember what works for me might not work on you, as we are all human, aka different body chemistries!!


Ageless Derma’s Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream 30 day guarantee

Ageless Derma also gives you a 30 day money back guarantee- those are getting hard to come by nowadays, so you know it must work! Plus they have FREE shipping! 

They also hold weekly giveaways of their beauty and makeup products, so be sure to check out their website! Check out Ageless Derma’s Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream for yourself, and you'll be as impressed as I was, and so will the lucky recipient!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments