Mailbox Tuesday: Bumble & Bumble Straight Products for Hair


Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this sample, free of charge,from Bumble and Bumble, for personal use. No compensation,  monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post/review. Nor was I told what to say, all opinions are my own, and yours may be different.



It's been AWHILE since we had a Mailbox Tuesday, as there haven't been a whole lot of samples out there, that I snagged that I felt like sharing about!


If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know controlling my curly hair in the Southern humidity, is a law unto itself EVERY Summer. And every Summer the previous year's products never seem to work anymore. Sigh, hormones suck!
But I recently got sent a trial pack of the new Bumble and Bumble Straight line,
and I HAD to share it with you!




I was sent 3 packs- 1 for Champoo, 1 for Conditioner and 1 for Blow Dry. Surprisingly, as the packets are small, I managed to get not 1, but 3 washes out of each! WOO HOO! I love it when you get a chance to REALLY try out a new product!

The Bumble and Bumble Straight Line features their own (and very rare) gemstone blend that loosens hair's natural curves - just add heat to straighten them.. It's part of their new breakthrough smoothing technology that improves hair condition over time, for lasting softness and increased manageability.

bumble and bumble straight shampoo

  • This sulfate-free cleanser starts hair smooth, reduces frizz and makes hair more manageable straight out of the shower. I could tell the difference in my hair immediately! Instead of 'puffing up' in the hot shower, it stayed flat AND felt squeaky clean! I was impressed and couldn't wait to see what would happen when I added the conditioner.
bumble and bumble straight  conditioner

  • The Straight conditioner was very light,  yet it really sunk into my hair, and really helped to keep it flat and straight!It was developed to manage unruly hair types, calm curls and quiet frizz for smoother, silkier texture. It definitely added shine and yet didn't weigh my hair down, allowing for light body and movement. On my second trial, I didn't even try the Blow Dry, just stuck with the shampoo and conditioner and was really impressed! I didn't look like I had a perm when my hair dried naturally. Instead it stayed pretty straight, but definitely had a lot of body. It made my hair look more beach touselled than permed! I was quite happy indeed! 
bumble and bumble straight  blow dry

As you can see, the Blow Dry cream is a Cosmopolitan magazine Beauty Award winner for a very good reason- it works! It is a lightweight, heat-activated styling balm, that really does makes short work of smoothing and straightening you hair, leaving it soft, sleek and healthy-looking - not to mention more manageable with every use.I didn't blow dry the first time- instead I used it as a light after conditioner, and it did wonders! The second time, I used the blow dryer and couldn't believe how straight my hair got with little effort! The third time I used it as an after conditioner and let my hair dry naturally, then the next morning I flat ironed it. It took less than the normal amount of time, and I noticed that it stayed straight LONGER than normal, making ti almost a whole week, before it was time to wash and redo! It was shinier and softer, than ever before.

I am in love with this line, and when I can catch it on sale, it will be my go-to line of hair products over the Summer! So if you get a chance to check it out, make sure you do if you have curly, frizzy, susceptible to humidity hair! 


Comments