Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this post, free of charge, from eMeals , for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it
The sound of the school bell ringing will soon be a normal part of your child's day. Whether your child is 4 or 14, adjusting to school is never easy. This transition can be softened with the help of one of my favorite organizational tools, eMeals! eMeals provides you simple breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert meal plans to help you easily and effectively plan meals for your family.
One of the new favorites is their kid-friendly meal plan. Each meal plan comes with a ready-made shopping list to help you get through the grocery store in no time flat! Sign up for eMeals now and you can get 2 bonuses:
- 20% off with the code SCHOOL
- A FREE Back to School Survival Guide filled with fun back to school recipes including 3 Power Breakfast Recipes, 2 Lunch Box Recipes, 2 Weeknight Dinners, 2 After School Snacks, and 1 Yummy Dessert!
You can see an example of one of the recipes from the Back to School kit below to enjoy with your kids.
Turkey-Bacon Tortilla Roll-Ups:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total: 15 mins
8 slices bacon
1 (8-oz) package store-bought guacamole
4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1/4 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
2. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
3. Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each tortilla. Add lettuce, if desired.
4. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half. Makes 4 servings.