Hallmark Valentine’s Day eCards are Your Last Minute Save!

thanks to Hallmark for providing te links for these adorable ecards! No compensation has been received for this post and all thoughts are my own.



hallmark ecard logo


This year, say “I Dig You” with Hallmark’s playful, sweet eCards. Below, please find some of Hallmark eCards favorite, and most popular, selections to tell that special someone how you feel.

Here are a few that I found, that are  really cute:


Won't you be my Valentine? PLEASE, just consider it!

Hoops and Yoyo are always a HUGE hit with the kids, and this one will have them singing the song ALL day!

hallmark ecard sending you my love


·         Sending You My Love 
 Though it's pretty far from my door to yours, here's me sending you my love today.

This one is perfect for sending to your kids far away or your spouse/significant other, who can't be there with you tomorrow!

hallmark ecard heart dagram

·         Heart Diagram 
 You have my heart, or most of it anyways.

This one is cute to send from the guys to girlfriends or wives! Though I'm sure most would say Bacon out does Tacos. LOL


and to send to your friend who is Anti-Valentine's Day":


Everything about Valentine's Day is sickening-- unless it's happening to you!

This one is funny, and your bestie will totally get it!

Comments