Bubba Earth Natural Joint Arthritis ReliefCan Help you Kill the Pain!



As you know, we're big fans of homeopathic medicines, as they almost always work as good, or better than your traditional over the counter remedies. 

My joints have taken quite a few hits from falls, tears and overuse over the use, and now that I'm older, I'm paying for that with a steady stream of inflammation.So when I heard about a new inflammation balm, that is 100% natural, from premium organic ingredients from sourced fair trade origins, and specially crafted here in the USA, I knew I wanted to give it a try! 


Bubba Earth Natural Joint Arthritis Relief can help you relieve the inflammation that gets in the way of your daily activities, and offer pain relief from new injuries and overuse. This new joint pain relief cream ointment is specially crafted to deliver anti-inflammatory pain relievers for arthritis, back pain, joint pain. neck pain, foot pain, sprains, tendonitis, shin splints, etc. And because it reduces inflammation, you can get pain relief faster!

 

It might not look like much, but it contains an ingredient that people have known for 2000 years, can help abate joint pain : Comfrey.

Dioscorides, an ancient Greek botanic physician, documented the use of Comfrey in treating the armies of Alexander the Greatm for pain relief. Medical science has confirmed Comfrey  as a powerful analgesic pain reliever,  which acts by reducing inflammation ,which is what is actually causing your pain. The US National Library of Medicine cites double blind placebo studies that confirm Comfrey as a powerful anti-inflammatory, and support, for joint and back pain. Another recent study published in 2013 states, " Comfrey is clinically proven to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles and joints, in the case of degenerative arthritis, acute myalgia in the back, sprains, contusions and strains after sports injuries and accidents" 

Taking these studies into account, Bubba Earth naturals wanted to make their pain relief balm even beyter, so they added Eucalyptus, Camphor, Jojoba, Arnica, Stinging Nettle, and other essential oils like Olive and Sunflower Oils,to help the balm move through the dermal barrier, helping it to get deep to the source of your inflammation.  With the addition of Willow Bark (which has aspirin like qualities), you get a pain relief balm that REALLY works!


the best part about the balm is that you can use it with, or without,  arthritis gloves, wrist/ankle braces, or other remedies or aids. To use, you just scrape a pea sized amount with the back of your fingernail (hence all the weird looking divots in my can in the picture above), and gently rub it in the area of pain until absorbed.You will find it soothes your skin with a non-greasy cream ointment, that leaves your skin soft, thanks to Shea Butter and beeswax. 

I started by using the balm on my knees, when I went to bed, and by morning, there was no pain and I could flex my knees like normal. Yeah. I found that the pain relief lasted most of the day too!. After 4 days, I accidentally skipped putting it on my knees.The result? Yup, I was SO sore the next morning and could barely bend my knees! So I grabbed the balm and put some on and within 20 minutes the inflammation was easing! Yeah team, as I had to be on a ladder to paint that day! I also used it on Miss Grace when she banged into a corner and gave herself a huge hip bruise. Within 2 days the bruise was barely there (!!) and she had no pain. She was really impressed as she didn't like the smell too much. SO then I tried it on a bruise I got from giving blood (worse bruising I've ever had in my life), and once again within days the bruise had gone down by half, and by 4 days, was barely there. We are SO sold on this balm, and can't recommend it enough!

I love the vintage can, as it is so easy to take with you in your pocket or purse, or gym bag. Plus it can easily fit into a first aid kit!  And with their money back guarantee, there is no reason for you NOT to try it out!


The Bubba Earth Naturals product line also includes Pain Relief Salve,  Psoriasis Eczema Rescue, Working Hands Treatment rescue,and Shin Splints Treatment. All have different natural ingredients than this balm, to target different needs, but work similarly. 


Bonus:

If you carefully remove the brown wrapper the tin comes in, you will find howto join the Bubba Earth Fan Club and earn FREE products and discounts!  

Comments