Love Online Coupons, But Find Them Hard to Print? I Have a SOLUTION!

Disclosure: Thanks to Qples and HP for providing me with this great info, so that I can offer you, my lovely readers, some great ideas! 


Do You Love Coupons & Would Like to Print Them From your Android Mobile Phone?   

Did you know that online searches for coupons has increased by 50% over the last year? BUT, are you frustrated, like me,  that it is so hard to print coupons most of the time?  

Then We Need YOU!

Qples and HP have created an easy way to print coupons directly from your mobile phone.  We are ready to test, and we want you to be the first to give it a whirl!  

All you need is an Android phone and a wireless printer.  

Your feedback will help make Qples even easier to use.

Click here for simple instructions on how to get the coupons YOU need : http://qples.com/hpprinttestone

Comments