Happy 2016!





I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and an enjoyable New Year's!

As you may havve noticed, I ended up taking off some additional days, as I got overwhelmed with a bad head cold, training 3 people, and my Mom in and out of hospital. Add in the traditional holiday activities and an energetic 8 year old, and I just needed some time away from the computer!

Which also got me to thinking....

I love ALL my readers (to quote Sally Field, "You like me!"), but I've decided that I need to slow down and finish some projects around the house, all those creative projects started and left undone, and stying glued to the laptop is not the way to do so. Add in the kid dancing in more competitions, that require travel, and I've decided to try to slow things down here at BTHM.

I'll still be posting reviews and giveaways, but I am going to try to limit how many days a week I post. If I can ever get caught up, then I might take u the previous blogging schedule again!

SO in the meantime, don't worry if you don't get any newsletters or posts for a day or two, there will be some coming!

I hope you all find your personal path this year as well!

Nicole

Comments