I've Been TAGGED! Are YOU Next?

I have been holiday tagged by my good Bloggy friend Melissa from Frugal Creativity


I get to answer some holiday the questions, then decide which three bloggers to tag in return! Sorta like an informational snowball fight! Are you ready?

angel


1. When do you usually know and feel that it's finally the holidays?
Thanksgiving Day- if all goes well, we start decorating that day (we've got ALOT!!!).
2. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I'm with Melissa, I wouldn't refuse an iPad! Or a Droid phone! But my gifts are second to kiddos, so I'll be happy with whatever I get!
3. Do you go all out with decorations?
Normally the ENTIRE house is decorated and at over 2500 sq foot, that's alot! BUT  this year it got ahead of us and we just did downstairs and limited to formal areas inside, and about 50% of the decoration up outside.  Oh well, will be less to put away! As Mardi Gras is LATE this year, the tree won't make it til then! BUMMER!
4. What are you doing Christmas Eve?
After Christmas Eve service, we'll have a light dinner at home, let kiddo open abe present, then probably struggle to get her to sleep (LOL), so the men folk can finish putting her "Santa" gifts together!
5. What are you doing Christmas Day?
Staying home!  The in-laws and best friends are coming over- we'll have a house full!
6. It's Christmas time. What are you reading?
Oy vey- I am SO SO far behind on my book reviews! But I am trying to read 2 for review and Paris Requiem (for fun!) right now!
7. Favorite movie to watch during the holidays?
Miracle on 34th st- the ORIGINAL!!! Followed closely by How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
8. Favorite Christmas song?
EASY! O Come, O Come Emmanuel. It's been my favorite for eons. But a REAL close tie is Winter Wonderland!
9. Favorite holiday drink?
The wine at Christmas dinner!
10. How is your Christmas shopping going?
I finished all my handmade presents today and bought the 2 small ones I had forgotten last night, so I am DONE! Yippee!
11. If you could spend Christmas Day anywhere else, where would you spend it?
I always say I want to go where there is SNOW for Christmas! I'd love to see Paris or London during the holiday season as well....but I'm a traditionalist at heart, and know I'd want to be at home with everyone!
12. Any holiday traditions?
The aforementioned Christmas Eve services with family and letting kiddo open one present. Then letting kiddo open presents on Christmas Morning, and then having breakfast before starting on Christmas dinner.
13. Favorite thing about the holidays?
The MUSIC! Why Can't we have it for longer? We were ready to start listening after Halloween (there is NO Thanksgiving music, right? LOL)

Now I am supposed to tag three bloggers to participate and answer these questions. Here are the three I have chosen: