Winners PEEPing Around ....

peep bunny


1. My Tru Nature- #101 Forget Shyness Reviews

2. Sand to Pearls- #2 Traveler

3. Jillie Willie Apron-#113 Bakin Goddess

4. My Baby Clothing Boutique-#23 Lilly

5. Squiggly Twigs-#6 MCFrame

6. Johnny Reid cd-#28 Danelle

7. One to Grow On-#8 Kelli

All winners have been notified by email! Thanks to everyone who entered!

** Please note new mailing policy- I will be mailing prizes out twice a month. You can thank the cost of gas rising for that one! It also makes it easier on me. So please understand it may be 2/3 weeks before you receive your prize, depending on when you when and when last mail run was! **


Comments

  1. I am a little lost, I thought I won the Jilly Willie Apron as you sent me an email and today I got it in the mail but now I see someone else's name here, so was that a mistake?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment