Product Review: CSN Bookcase is Doing the JOB!

CSN BOOKCASE 2If you recall I was contacted by CSN Office Furniture re doing a bookcase review for them, well we Always need another bookcase, so it seemed like a great opportunity! As you know from reading my blog, USPS had decided my address didn't exist for about 4 weeks and I didn't get packages unless they were priority or fed ex (UPS meanwhile had no problem, go figure). Then I had a 3 week surgery recovery period, so the bookcase I requested eons ago FINALLY got put together and in place! YIPPEE!!!!!

Well I had picked the Sheridan 4-tier bookcase ( above).

We needed an extra bookcase in the hallway, as my recent venture unto book reviews for the blog, plus my normal reading habits, meant I was running out of space! We needed a bookcase that would fit an odd wall in the upstairs hallway. At only 36 x 13.5 x 24. The Sheridan fit the bill nicely, allowing JUST the right amount of room, under the CSN BOOKCASE 3pix that as already there! And with 4 shelves, it looked like it could do the job. Hubby had an easy time of putting the bookcase together (always a plus and equal to 2 stars out of five just for THAT-no yelling, screaming, re-drilling, swearing and 'making do'. SIGH, what a relief!

You will notice that that is not ONE, but TWO stacks of books by the shelf, almost to the 2nd shelf. What you don't see was the THIRD stack of books on the other side of the video case to the right of the shelf. Did I mention we are bookaholics??? I did right???/ You KNOW what that means- gonna be a tight fit!

BUT, I was pleasantly surprised!

The shelf not only took the ENTIRE three stacks of books, I've ACTUALLY got room for about 6-7 MORE on the top shelf (hencemore to be named, "The Monthly Giveaway" Shelf. AKA, once a month I'm gonna clear that shelf and offer WINNERS choice of any book on it. OH, and did I mention there will be multiple winners? Hmmmmm????? See, I figure that way the shelf can rotate and I won't need another bookshelf. STOP. STop laughing, you know we all have to have goals, whether we know they're NOT gonna happen or not :)

Oh and the books laying down, those are reference books/clip art I need for the next few weeks, and actually go on another bookshelf, but this one is easier to reach, so there you go, it could actually hold another 20 books if they were laying down. Hmmmmmmmmmm

So far, the weight does NOT appear to be harming the shelf and it's alot sturdier than it looks.
And here's the plus, if I ever decide to move it to another room in the house, I can spray paint it ANOTHER color (ie white, red, blue) to match the room it's going into. Pretty cool huh?

So wander on over to CSN Office Furniture and check out their bookcases and office furniture- they are selling some great items and super prices! Don't forget to check their kids section- their kids lamps are too adorable!

Comments

  1. I just found a rolling laptop desk. I plan to buy it today. Now...if I could get them to send me a bookshelf to review...I'd be on cloud 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are never enough shelving units in this house. Besides being a cookbook fiend, I also collect eagles and love to read books like you. When will the madness end? Sigh. Can't wait for your top shelf to start disappearing. lol
    gourdsrmylife@yahoo.com
    Marj M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice shelf..and yeah, putting them together is always the worst part. I'll try to remember The Sheridan next time I'm thinking of getting a new bookshelf..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment