Product Review; Mia Moda Cielo Evolution Deluxe Compact Folding Stroller

How do I love the Cielo Evolution?

Let me count the ways in a top-ten list:

1. I can push and TURN you with ONE FINGER, no matter if you are empty or loaded down

2. You fold up to the smallest thing  (23 x 17.8 x 11.3 inches),   and  you even have your own CARRY BAG so I can throw you over my shoulder while traveling by plane

3. My daughter has the best VIEW of where we are going, due to your wonderful European styling, yet she  can lay back if she wants

4. Two words- ARM RESTS- 2 yr olds LOVE them-they think it's their own chair!

5. At just under 20 lbs, you are easier to lift than the Graco we started out with!

6. Your one-touch brake system saves me time and WOW do you lock in place!

7. I can manouver you thru the tightest of spots, and with your great wheels no surface is hard going!

8. Your open design means my toddler can crawl up into her chair by herself and feel like a big girl!

9. Mom has a cupholder that does multiple duty as key, cell, wallet and purse holder!

10. I get to impress passing people with the opening and closing of the stroller!

Have I said we LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller?

When we got the stroller in it only took ME 5 minutes to have it ready to go. I barely had it together before my daughter was climbing up in it (luckily I hadn't unengaged the brake from testing it) and sitting down like it was a Lazy-Boy recliner chair! When I asked her how she liked it, she said it was HER new chair and she wanted to go bye-bye, NOW. Yup, that's a toddler's version of THUMBS UP!

It does not have a bottom storage area but a long bag type under the back bars. I wish there was an easier way to get into it than the small top of zipper down the front. I have found that if i put my items into smaller storage bags, then it works well. Especially since it is REMOVEABLE, so you can load it in the house and then put it on the stroller when you get where you are going.

It takes some practice to open and close the stroller, but I found an excellent video on Amazon from Hollie Schultz that explains it better than the book can!

Size and Weight:
  • Weight: 18.4 lbs.
  • Folded Size: 14" x 18.9" x 21.5"
  • Open Size: 35.8" x 18.9" x 39.8"
  • Weight Capacity: 40 lbs.

I can NOT believe how much room I now have in the back of my SUV. The old Graco was so long, it just took up so much room! The Cielo can lay down or stand up if more room is needed. It is the PERFECT stroller for vacation!

We were lucky and got our Cielo on sale through One Step Ahead, who had sold it for a few years. I just got a new catalog in and it's no longer listed. Apparently the sale was because they weren't going to be carrying it anymore. WAAAA

But check the Mia Moda website and see where you can find it in your area. Trust me, you will never go back- Mia Moda will win you over!

Comments

  1. I will have to send this to my daughter, she hates her stroller.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment