Small Talk Six: Why I would be doomed on a Deserted island by myself....



6 reasons why you would be doomed if you were stranded on a deserted island all by yourself.

Here are my six:

1)  Has anyone ever died from caffeine withdrawal?  I probably would  due to the migraine headaches that would come from the withdrawl, assuming I would NOT have any of my migraine pills.

2)  I would miss my daughter and husband desperately after about an hour, and owuld probably start talking to a plant, aka Tom Hanks and Spaulding.....

3)  I can’t swim, so finding a way off the island would hazardous to say the least, not to mention, HOW did I come to land on the island without swimming? Floated on debris???? odd......


4) I would have to become a vegetarian because I probably could never bring myself to kill any of the cute animals for food.

5) I may be able to make like Martha Stewart, but Handy Manny I'm not, so sustainable coverage might be iffy



6) No internet, no radio (aka NO MUSIC), would drive me FREAKIN NUTS......seriously! LOL





Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky.  Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by.  

Comments

  1. Gosh you gals must be thin. LOL One of the things on my list is that this fat gal isn't going to go hungry. I'm also chewing coffee beans. I'll need some company, hope ya' wash up on my island. Bring butter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny......a) you must HAVE coffee beans on your island in order to chew them
    b)they said deserted, so I figured food options would be limited- aka i'd be eating shellfish since I wouldnt want to hunt...

    so yeah, I probably would loose alot of weight- call it the deserted island diet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment