Pear Tree Greetings Mom's Kit Review #2

Photobucket




In today's book review post (What Was God Thinking?), I shared some basics from Sandy's book, about how love is the key to our lives and when we let go of the past, we can move on and be free and hear God's word.


mom kit
Pear Tree Greetings wanted us to share these notecards from the Mom's Kits with friends and family who we haven't connected with in a while, or that we wished to make a connection with. I think it's a super idea, and having just read Sandy's book, it got me to thinking.


When was the last time you wrote a letter to YOURSELF? 


When was the last time you gave YOURSELF an encouragement?


Was it back in high school? College? When you got married? 


Could you use your own encouragement now?


In taking on the organization, planning and running of this year's VBS, I have defnitely stepped outside of my personal 'safety zone' and taken on a role I don;t normally take when I'm not working.While hearing encouragement and praise from others, I still have my doubts if I have it ready to go like it should be. But I know from reading Sandy's book that I need to breathe and know ti will be ok and not to over think the situation!  


So I thought about all of this and decided that one of the Mom kit cards would be perfect!


mom kit rock star card
The Sizeable Stripes card has "Hey Rock Star" on the front, with some pretty colorful stripes (you can personalize the card with whatever wording you want on the front). Admit it- didn't we all want to be rock stars growing up? 


mom kit rock star card messageAnd then, courtesy of Pinterest (see "My Serious Addiction"), I found the perfect quotes to send to myself!


1. What would you attempt to do, if you knew you could NOT fail?
2. Remember, it's never too late to be what you might have been. 


I plan on putting it on the message board above my desk, to remind me when I need a moment's encouragement to BREATHE, and take those extra steps outside my box.


What about you? If you could write a letter or note to YOURSELF, 
what would you write?


Ok, my lurkers (aka silent readers!)- time to share! Answer the question and you get TWO extra entries on all giveaways this month in honor of the Blog Birthday Bash! 










Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this offer for the giveaway, free of charge, from Pear Tree Greetings, as part of their Pearista Program, for giveaway purposes only. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.

Comments

  1. You are who you are. That is the best you.

    To become who you want to be consistently be who you want to become.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment