And Now For an Important Message.........

woman feeling ill
Please pardon the silence here today...

I had one of the WORST sudden onset migraines of the past 2 years yesterday. It laid me low for most of the day, and then when I thought I was feeling better and up to getting back on track, I got hit with the after-severe fatigue. Writing blog posts, just NOT gonna happen after I got Kiddo asleep, it was all I could do to check important emails.... 

Today the day-after funk is here, and as I have a zillion things (it seems) that have to be done for tomorrow's last day of VBS (THANKS YOU Jesus! I am SO not meant to be a teacher for life), it's my priority, so it will be a blog day off for me. Sorry and stay tuned, I promise to get back in the saddle as soon as I can!

Comments

Post a Comment