Pondering....

Wow, in 2 years, this blog has grown from 5 readers to over a 1,000.


I am still surprised every time I look at my stats, at all that this blog has achieved in 2 years.
time flies


It started with just randomness, and slowing evolved into more of a review blog. We lost some readers along the way, and gained a whole lot more.


But in the last 6 months I have realized I have spent more time blogging, and taking care of the business that it has become, that I had originally planned for. Home and craft projects have gone back on the shelf to be done later.


So in a stab at finding a more even keel, I am bringing one of my best friends on board, not only as a product reviewer, but also as book reviewer! Suzanne will also posting about financial and inspirational matters! We are so much alike, we're more like sisters than best friends, and I know you will love her too!


Dad is also going to be doing some of the Christian book reviews, as he has a theological background that allows him to really give a better review.


Hopefully this will free up some time from blogging/reading to allow me to work on the numerous projects around the house. While I love blogging, my inner creativity craves hands on work, like crafting! I hope to include these projects on the blog, and maybe start with some tutorials as well.


What I really want is for this blog to find it's way back to a all-encompassing blog versus a strictly review blog. And I hope you will stay with us for the ride. 


And I hope we get to hear more FROM you! Tracy Jackson had an interesting post last year about comments on blogs. She said that "One of the key things to remember is only one to two percent of your readers will say anything. " So we're a little short of that! LOL. 
I'm hoping with the changes I hope to see this year, you'll want to chime in and join the conversation more too!


So bear with us as we go through some growing and redesign pains, and know that EACH and EVERY one of you are very important to us!




Nicole and Suzanne


lsu tiger eye fleur

Comments

  1. Happy New Year!

    And welcome to Suzanne (and your dad!).

    Look forward to checking in as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog Nicole- Thanks for a great year. Looking forward to another wonderful year with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment