Stunners of the Month Has Your Sunglass Needs Covered for Back to School!


Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this product,  free of charge, from Stunner of the Month, via Orca PR,  for blog reviwe purposes. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post/review. Nor was I told what to say, all opinions are my own, and yours may be different. 

back to school button

I don;t know about you, but once October hits here in Louisiana, it's 'good luck Charlie! trying to find an inexpensive, practical pair of sunglasses!

Which is why I usually grab the end of Summer sales and stock of on 2-3 pair.

Because WHEN do you break and or/loose your sunglasses?

Right.....in the Fall and Winter, when there are NO sunglasses under $50 to be had!

But now I have another solution!

stunners of the month logo

How are Stunner of the Month's sunglasses different you ask?
Intended Effect: These shades will change the way you see and the way people see you.

Potential Side Effects (all malignant but rarely lethal): Excessive and contagious amounts of fabulousness; potentially extreme outbursts of spontaneous joy and/or pleasure; role-model syndrome; prolonged exposure to enjoyment; increased fondness for life; getting talked to by hot people; stumbling into other people's photo shoots; random invites to parties; new-found hotness.

Wearing the same sunglasses everyday can get sort of boring, right?

sample stunners

With Stunner's, you get a NEW pair EVERY month. Yup- 12 delicious sunglasses delivered right to your door- NO schlepping around trying to find a pair! 

For less than ten dollars a month with free shipping, Stunner of the Month, will ship a fun new pair of shades each month. Each pair will be a one-of-a-kind look with its own story and own unique flavor of style. The team behind Stunner travel around the world to find the most stylish stunners to add to their collection.  And if you refer a new member, you get a $1 credit! You could end getting half your selections free! 

fell in love with a certain set of Stunners/ Check out their Catalogue- they might be available for sale again (along with some hilarious accessories!)

serependitipity stunners


me in stunners 1me in stunners 2I was sent a pair of the Serendipitys- these pink framed large sunglasses seemed ok, when I opened the box, and pulled them out of their drawstring bag (plus! case included!). 

Then I put them on-WOW! not only did they look fabulous, they covered my entire eye area and kept the glare totally out of my eyes, and are darker than the pair I had been leaving in the car (you know the ones that can get scratched up and you don't care about?). I've found myself using these glasses almost as much as my very expensive pair/

)You gotta excuse the face swelling and redness in the above picture- that's what happens when you're helping your Dad move in a new freezer and he has the hand truck end, and you're lifting the other end up the stairs, and he decides to let his end go down, aka forward into YOU,  WITHOUT telling you. How I didn't break it is beyond me, but a couple of days of swelling and redness has resulted!)

AND, I had to love the 'Affair to Remember'esque story behind the shades! Yup- perfect match!

The entire one year membership is so affordable, it won’t break your bank OR your heart if you accidentally lose your Stunner's! And they also have 3 and 6 month memberships available, for gift giving! How super is that? What a perfect idea for the high schooler or college coed, that you have NO idea what to get for their birthday, Back to School send off and even Christmas!

So head on over to Stunner of the Month and check out their service and you'll be hooked like I am!

Check out their Twitter and Facebook pages too and add some humor to your life!


Comments