XIUM Has a Diet Aude fir YOU! (Prroduct review)

Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received these product, free of charge, from XIUM Natural Weight-loss And Diet Products, for review on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it.



No doubt you've heard all the buzz (pun intended) about green coffee and how it can help you loose weight. Different diet aides seem to get popular all of a sudden and then fade out, don't they? 

Like you I was interested in did it really work, or was it another false advertisement. So when the change came to review some made by XIUM, I was happy to volunteer to try it out (yes, I am happy to be your guinea pig!).

xium green coffee extract

Xium Green Coffee Bean Extract  is Pure and 100% free of any artificial ingredients. Something you HAVE to look for in diet aides, as frequently they are not monitored by the FDA. Xium is a recommended brand, with quality ingredients. Their Green Coffee Bean Extract has 800 mg, per daily dosage, with GCA Chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid inhibits the enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase, that promotes the formation of glucose (sugar) in the liver, which can lead to weight loss! This Green Coffee Bean Extract will NOT make you jittery, or raise your heart rate like other products that may contain roasted coffee or ephedra. I was very impressed with this product- it is easy to swallow, has a long lasting effect and really seems to produce results! I used it over Christmas and I found that even without dieting, I maintained my weight. Why is that good? Because I did NOT limit myself to all the great food and holiday offerings! I should have put ON weigh, but I did not! There was no jitters, I had LOTS of energy and I really could feel the difference, with my metabolism, seeming to be in high gear! I was VERY impressed! You can purchase the XIUM Green Coffee Bean Extract via their website (which includes a 60 day guarantee), or on Amazon.


Xium doesn't just made Green Coffee Extract- they have other diet aides as well, that I was also able to sample. Like Raspberry Ketone, a product, which I have used before (by a different company).
XIUM Raspberry Ketone

Not all Raspberry Ketone products are created equal. Finding a high quality raspberry ketones can be difficult, and only those that are, will get the weight loss results you are looking for. from the product! Raspberry Ketone should be 100% pure (not synthetic) and have at least 500 mg's per serving, with no fillers, binders or added ingredients. Why 500 mgs? Because 500 mgs is what has been found in studies to regulates adiponectin,  and regulate your metabolism. Raspberry ketone causes the fat within your cells to get broken up more effectively, helping your body burn fat faster. Xium Raspberry Ketone is a highly recommended version, even by Dr. Oz! I took this version for a week and was impressed with it's effect on my metabolism- I had lost 2 1/2 lbs, I didn't feel the urge to snack, and felt full sooner. I hate taking pills, but these pills have been some of the easiest to get (and keep down)! I will start taking these again, after I finish the next product!.This product can also be purchased through Xium, with the same 60 day guarantee, or via Amazon.

I have just started taking the last Xium product send to me for testing, due to having come down with a nasty stomach virus that was a dead ringer for the flu, and left me down and out for quite a few days, so taking any diet aides was not gonna happen!

Xium Garcinia Cambogia
.
I would call this the 'oldest' of the 3 products, as it was one of the earlier diet aides that created a huge buzz, after being talked about by Dr. Oz! Xium Garcinia Cambogia is a high quality Garcinia Cambogia in 100% Vegan capsules. This pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract has HCA (Hydroxicitric Acid) to works in many ways: suppressing your appetite, blocking fat from being made, and increasing serotonin levels in your body. So far I have found that it seems to really help with feeling full, especially at breakfast. I've found that by taking it before I eat breakfast, I'm eating less, and more importantly, not feeling the under to snack on anything until it is time for lunch. While my metabolism may not be revving as much as with the other 2 products, I would call this the slow and steady diet aid, and one that might help you the most by controlling how MUCH you eat, and helping you to change bad food habits, while changing your eating habits!.

So whatever your dieting need, Xium has the product that can get you on your way to changing your eating habits, and a headstart on your weight loss goals! And at under $10 a bottle, they are better than those unneeded calories from the 2.5 fancy dancy sweetened coffees, you don't need! 




Comments

  1. Thanks for the new information on diet products. It all helps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment