Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this giveaway, free of charge, from First Things First, via Partners Hub, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it
First Things First (FTF) is an award winning not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening families in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is a resource that collaborates with, and is supported by a broad cross-section of community organizations, groups and individuals.
• 24 million children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers.
• Only 30% of divorces are due to infidelity, addiction or abuse, 70% of divorces are due to couples feeling disconnected.
• Couples who manage to devote time specifically to one another at least once a week are markedly more likely to enjoy high-quality relationships and lower divorce rates, compared to couples who do not devote as much couple time to one another.
• Fathers provide unique benefits to their daughters through their active and positive presence from the time of birth all the way through adulthood.
First Things First has a media/video collection that really brings these topics above home, and makes valid points in easy to relate to ways. Check out this adorable video:
Giveaway Package from First Things First:
MoonPie / First Things First Family Prize Pack includes:
- His and Hers MoonPie T-shirts (2 Large T-shirts)
- 2 Boxes of MoonPies
Each household is only eligible to win One (1) First Things First Moon Pie Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.