Have you given up on having great looking flowers at your special events?
Do you want your guests to say "WOW, look at these flower arrangements"?
But you have no idea how to put them together, or you feel like you have zero crafting ability?
Thanks to a new company I've found, you CAN make your own DIY floral arrangements, for weddings and showers, and other special events, with their easy. everything included kits!
. Now you can have fresh flowers in amazing colors, in the trendiest combinations, for your special day!
You can take the stress out of your special day planning, by letting Bloominous do all the researching, purchasing and getting everything together for floral creations to wow your guests! Not to mentioned they can save you time and money, something equally important when you're trying to DIY your event!
Bloominous launched in 2014, to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers.
Now you don't have to feel lost at the florist, trying to figure out what flowers you want, or in the big box hobby store, not sure what all you need.
Bloominous is your:
How do they do this?
In 3 very key ways:
1. Saving You Money
• With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget . That is a HUGE amount of money! Not planning a weeding? Then floral arrangements are now within YOUR budget!
• Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists. Did you just fall out? Yes there really IS that much of a markup! That's enough to make your head swoon and make you go running for DIY choices! In real life terms, that means with Bloominous, you're paying ONLY $5 per
boutonniere, $40 per centerpiece, and $60 per bouquet. Those are saving you can LOVE!
2. DIY Made Easy:
• Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides (and you) save time AND money (all that extra equals more weight you're paying to have shipped to you!)
• Each Bloominous kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips. It can't be ANY easier than that, can it?
3. Quality, Professional Design:
• All of the Bloominuous collections feature specialty flowers, that are designed by a florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design
• It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, Bloominous designs the whole look for your inspiration, in their collections, including additional matching design tips and how to care for your flowers, prior to the big day, on their blog! They also have some great ideas n their Pinterest page (http://www.pinterest.com/bloominous/)! So you get the complete experience of a 'florist-at-your-fingertips'
But, I know what you're thinking.
Check out some of their lovely designs, from my favorite collection:
Aren't they gorgeous?
Too fussy for your preference?
They have an eco conscious collection, a vintage styled collection, a bohemian look, and a country charm one! Something to meet every taste!
Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to give it a try, and SAVE money! And if you sign up for their newsletter now, you can save 10% on your first purchase!
I wish Bloominous had been around when I was planning my wedding- I would definitely used them! Check them out today and you will want to use them for your special day too!