Preferred Blogger Status for CSN!

CSN recently contacted me and wanted to make me a Preferred Blogger! CSN Stores (NOW with a network of over 200 stores for your every shopping desire) offer a variety of baby items, bags, furnishings, faucets, and even a bathroom vanity ! WOW- you really can find just about ANYTHING at CSN!

You KNOW how much I love CSN- you get to see their bookshelf every month for the Top Shelf Book Contest, that I reviewed months ago. It is more than worth it's weight! So naturally, I was thrilled to tip-toe thru their 200 stores and hunt for items like this

Spazio Three Hanging Light

and this

MonkeyToes pound puppy kids shoes


and this!

pilot 100 3 wheel scooter



CSN has asked me to review one of their fantastic items and I cannot tell you how we all are about it, but it will make you jealous! So stay tuned to find out what CSN is sending me next!