90 Day Weight Loss Challenger Starts Today!



Welcome to the New Year!

I hope you all will be joining us for our 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge, which starts officially today!

While my goal is 30 pounds (not in 90 days, I'm not nuts!- that's for 6-8 months!), I'm hoping this challenge will be the motivation I need to get back on track and stay with a program.

I have read so many dieting and exercise books the past 3 months, that my head is spinning and I think common sense will be the winner. I will be sharing reviews from those books and also some great nutrition and dieting advice I've picked up, during this 90 day challenge.

creative bioscience african mango 1200
Today also begins Day One of taking the Creative Bioscience African Mango 1200 Diet Aid. It is supposed toreduce hunger by stimulating Leptin, which tells your body it has had enough to eat, and by also delaying stomach emptying which causes you to feel full longer.

I'll be keeping you updated on how it goes, and if you want to join in with us, I've got a linky below for you to sign in with! And feel free to grab the button on the sidebar as well to put on your blog!

Sometimes we all need that extra push- so join with us and see what we can accomplish together!

 

Comments

Post a Comment