Blog Hop '09...Be there or be square!

I just started blogging and had no idea about BlogHer;s annual conference this week in Chicago.

I wish I could have gone, but since I cant.....I can join the bloggers who will NOT be in attendance by participating in BlogHop 09!

This Thursday, TODAY at at 9:00 pm, CST, and then continuing through next week, will be the on-line mini-conference for us unlucky sould who couldn't go to BlogHer! FABULOUS giveaways are planned! So far, sponsors have offered a $25 Build a Bear gift card, a $50 Paula Deen gift card and the $150 registration fee to Type-A Mom Conference!! WOW!! More prizes keep being listed!

Check out more info at:

http://www.pensieve.me/blog-hop-09/

Join us for the fun and check out some blogs you hadn't found yet!!!!!!!!!


Powered by MckLinky .Get your FREE MckLinky here

Comments

  1. Hi from N Ireland and lovely to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog hopping in to say hello!! Enjoy the "party"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I love your blog title. I say "Bless your heart" at least 20 times a day. Good meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,just dropping in for BlogHop'09! Hope to see you around twitter and the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Found you through the BlogHop!! I'm having such a blast with this!! I've added you to my twitter and am now reading your blog (and adding it to my daily list!!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the bloghop!

    I have a friend who says 'Bless her heart' anytime she is repeating something silly or not so smart that someone did. (like: "she forgot to turn off the stove and burned the whole house down, bless her heart") Haha - it always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Stopping by from BlogHop 09. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog Hop post! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the blog hop! Saw your post on the book by rick and bubba! I live in B'ham, AL where they have a radio show- didn't know they had a book! :) Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping in from the blog hop to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool that you just started blogging and found out about blogher so soon! Will certainly make your learning curve much quicker! Thx for stopping by Real Women Scrap! Been so much fun meeting so many blogging women with similar interests!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I'm late, but I just love meeting new bloggy friends! I hope you've had fun hopping this last week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment