I wanna be a ROCKSTAR....

small talk six logo

This week's Small Talk Six at MomDot is so cool because it's an easy one...yea!

Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general).” You can answer this with aosh list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .


Limit this to six? Gee, that WILL be hard.....hmmmmmmmmmmm

1. MONEY- No worries/bills taken care of for our family and parents!

2. TRAVEL- We could go all over the world and I could give my daughter 1st hand experience and hands on 'home-schooling'

3. LOVE MY JOB- assuming my voice would be super (it's only so-so), I would be doing something i love and being PAID to do it!

4. HEALTH/BEAUTY- I would look GOOD- I would have the dietcician, personal chef, personal trainer, make up artist and hair beautician! AND it would all be a tax write off because it would be WORK related :)

5. SHOPPING- due to above 3 numbers, i would be able to do some SUPERB shopping for me AND my entire family. and let's not forget about all that free SWAG because of who I was.... :)

6. PEOPLE- we would get to meet some really important and hopefully interesting, people.
(God save the Queen anyone? LOL)

wow that was fun! waaaaaa though, as i have to go to work monday thinking how much more fun i'd be having if i was a rock star!!!!



Now go post your own list on your blog, or email to your friends and see what THEY come up with (heh heh heh) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by.

Comments

  1. NIcole,
    Thanks so much for your visit to m blog and leaving a comment!
    Stop back by anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment