MckLinky Blog Hop Introduction

Each month MckLinky will host a “blog hop”. All participants are invited to put up a post on the same day and post the SAME MckLinky list as everyone else. Everyone who participates is automatically registered to win $100. It’s also a wonderful way to hop from blog to blog discovered new people and make some friends along the way!

This month’s theme is Blog Introductions.

***Welcome to my little ol' blog! As you can see, I've just started blogging after a little nudge by my best friend (I'm still not sure if I should thank or curse her!) I feel like a lost lamb in the woods still, as I'm not doing giveaways or links to free stuff, or other exciting links- this blog hop is really my first BIG link to the bigger blogosphere! I'm a happily married (late in life) mother to a wonderful 2 year old daughter who will always be THE love of my life-sorry hubby, she nudged you out the first time she smiled at me! Yes, I will admit the child is SPOILED- being a long awaited grandchild on BOTH sides can do that to ya! And well, have you SEEN the cute stuff out there for babies/toddler/little girls? This is why her closet is twice as big as mine! Motherhood has produced alot of thoughts and ramblings, so I'm commiting them to the blog as I can, and when I do find cool stuff, i put in the link to it for anybody who wanders though my blog! Unfortunately I work full time and taking care of the family and a torn rotator cuff doesn't give me as much time to blog as I hoped I'd be able to! Hope you enjoy my Southern ramblings and thanks for linking and visiting! ***

MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

  1. Very nice to meet you! My northern friends laugh at me saying "Bless Your Heart" all the time, so I appreciate the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, stopping by from the blog hop! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! Your book review is fun! We have lots of bunny books at our house, my three year old daughter wouldn't have it any other way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin in to say hi, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you! I am a homeschool/SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana! Hope you come by to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say hi!
    I look forward to coming back to see your "favorite picture" on Tuesday's Blog Hop!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by to say Hi. Little girls can to do that to you....Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment