NEW LAYOUT

hey ya'll i had planned a post on kids in the kitchen and safety for tonight, but I got side tracked at ShabbyBlogs.com and next thing you know I'm redesigning this blog!

I am having problems with new header, so we are working on that....

So my followers/twitters, please let me know what you think of the revised design-
1. too busy?
2. better layout?
3. like archives/search above sign up?
etc

it's officially way PAST midnight so computer is going night night and so am I !!!


butterfly

Comments

  1. I love Shabbyblogs. :)

    I would move the archive down below the search and the About you to the top.

    I like it this way

    about you
    subscribe
    search
    archive

    But, that is just my personal stuff.

    LOVE it though. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog with the tip about blending pork and veal. This time, I found myself with a package of ground veal because I'd inadvertantly used the ground pork for another recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment