PRAYING FOR STELLAN

stellan
There is no more vivid of a nightmare for a parent than for your child to be born with a severe disease and not given much hope to make it. Little Stellan is a fighter, but things are not good for him right now. Please go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and read their story, and pray for Stellan and the rest of his family. they need our strength more than ever!

Leslie of Lamberts Lately ( http://www.lambertslately.com/2009/07/orange-for-stellan.html ) suggested we all wear orange today. Unfortunately I was outside stripping paint off my house (please DON'T ask...) and didn't know. Personally I don't have anything orange, as it is so NOT my color, but apparently I was feeling the vibe Leslie put out, because I dressed my daughter all in orange today!

My daughter was great in praying with me for Stellan- it's amazing what even a 2 yr old can comprehend!

If you're on twitter, you can add a "praying for Stellan" ribbon over your picture by clicking here.)

And don't forget, pray for Stellan and his family!

Comments

  1. I am hop-ing over to you from BlogHop'09, I am #311. I was busy this weekend so I'm a little behind. It is so nice to meet you! I love your blog, I'll have to stop back again sometime.

    Be sure to Hop on over to my place and check out my dfreebies, coupons, great deals aaand 30+ giveaways (with a new one added daily) and to spread the BlogHop'09 Love!

    Ashley
    Beauty4Moms
    http://Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment