WOW- the blessings of children DEFINED

aquarium 1



I've seen a lot of quotes about the pleasures of
raising kids and like Jill I had computed the government's recent findings of how much it takes to raise a child these days to about $1.20 an hour, but I don't think I've EVER read a better blog on the pleasures of raising a child/reason to adopt one (and start over for a lot of people) than Jill's recent blog:

http://www.forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com/

a sample quote:

"For $160,140.00, you never have to grow up... You get to:

* finger-paint,
* carve pumpkins,
* play hide-and-seek,
* catch lightning bugs,
* never stop believing in Santa Claus."

yup- that last one pretty much DOES it for me! the wonder of what
SANTA brought, pretty much outweighs anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the link!

Comments