CSN Bookcase Review Upcoming !

Don't you just LOVE it when you get an email and it's like Santa was reading your mind and sent you the solution you needed months BEFORE Christmas?

That's what it was like for me when I received an email from Jason at CSN Office Furniture, when he offered me a FREE bookcase to review on my blog!
J Kaye over at
j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com has a great blog referral program and referred my blog to Jason. LOVE YOU J Kaye!

It just so happened that I was in need of another bookcase for my upstairs hallway, as I had but the hallway low bookcase in my daughter's room, as she was outgrowing her small 2 shelf bookcase (more like avalanching out of it truth be told) ! I have TALL bookcases, but I wanted something under 3ft tall, as I have gallery photos of my daughter on the hallway wall and I wanted them to still be showcased!

CSN Office Furniture sells everything from home office furniture to office accessories, so when Jason's offer came in, I knew I'd be able to find something that would work!

And I did!

Sheridan Four Tier Bookcase in Black

www.csnofficefurniture.com/Windward-Furniture-2893-CST3565.html
csn bookcase

Isn't it great!


I can't wait til it gets here, then I can get all my recently read books off the floor and the foot and a half stacks they are in!

I also found an ADORABLE children's lamp that darling daughter fell in love with!

princess lamp

http://www.csnofficefurniture.com/Teamson-Design-W-7506A-TMD1094.html

Isn't it too cute? Really goes with a Princess theme and for only $47, it's a great buy too!

So go to the site and check out their cool stuff. When you get stuff lusting over stuff, don't forget to come back here and read by review of the fabulous hallway bookcase!

Comments

  1. beautiful and pretty bookcase picture. :)



    thank a lot your information and Very Good information
    When I read the article and see a variety
    very much for I had the opportunity to publish my work.
    Permission to offer my website,
    A site about shelf bookcase

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think all books deserve nice and friendly bookshelves, and that one it just great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment