In one suv... We all made it !
No sanity lost, thank God for the wonderous inventions of the 21st century~GPS (no lost husband), and the brilliant chalkboard color mat....
I know it's Fall because I can see a brilliance of red,gold n green leaves....oh how I miss the mountains!
And how does God show my daughter the glories of the mountains? He gives us this gorgeous sunset to illumimate everything in a pearlescent light....SIGH.....I am so glad we are on vacation and together, it makes turning another year older Ok!
No sanity lost, thank God for the wonderous inventions of the 21st century~GPS (no lost husband), and the brilliant chalkboard color mat....
I know it's Fall because I can see a brilliance of red,gold n green leaves....oh how I miss the mountains!
And how does God show my daughter the glories of the mountains? He gives us this gorgeous sunset to illumimate everything in a pearlescent light....SIGH.....I am so glad we are on vacation and together, it makes turning another year older Ok!
LOL!...I need to get a GPS! Glad it went well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Wish I was with ya'll. We will celebrate Halloween night. Kiss my neice for me. Miss ya.
ReplyDelete