Cool Gift Ideas from Louisiana Renaissance Festival !

As I told you in my first Ren Fest post, there were over 100 vendors at the Ren Fest- that's a LOT of stuff to look at! Here's some of my favorites! All items would be unique Christmas presents!

Anna Gypsy Jewelry's : We spent the majority of our time with Anna as she was such a great person AND had super prices on her items! Unfortunately Anna doesn't have a website, BUT she advised that if you saw something in my photos you wanted to order, just email her. To keep her from getting spammed, I'm not including her email here, if you would like it, please comment below and I'll email it to you! her ankle bracelets start at $6. I got a super tinkly cuff bracelet for $10, and a gorgeous necklace, that we're using for daughter's belt for only $20. She loves it because it has stars all over it! You can see it in the pix to the right- on the upper level, 2nd row from the left, third one down. These items are fun for kids of all ages, and they definitely let you know where your child is when you hear the tinkly of the bells-helpful of you're in a crowd setting! We had a minature anklet when daughter was about 8 months old- she loved it-kept her amused all day long!


Medieval Metals Hair Twisters:
I found these after we'd already taken photos- wish Id have had them sooner!

I forgot to take a pix with them in, so here's a pix from Medieval Metals site .
Aren't they just the neatest looking hair tie? They're METAL and already twisted, you just twist your hair around them to contain it. They hook onto your ponytail holder so easy to use and switch out. They have large medallions at the top, or you can be like me and get the beaded dangles for the bottoms! Darling daughter had to pick out the PINK ones for me (hmmmmm, think she was thinking she'd wear them? ha ha). I got the medium size as since I cut off 3 inches of hair on vacation (oops, did I forget to mention that? yeah, I wanted a change), my hair isn't as thick and didn't need the large one!

They are great for everyday or for special events! Check them out- great gift for teens or anyone involved in Native American pow wows or Ren Fairs!


Mistress Daisy and her crew take the best portraits in their tent! They have costumes you can use, or if you already have your own, it's only $10 for a sitting (which for us was 10 photos). They have a medieval setting set up for appropriate backdrop and props. the pix are SO much more than just a souvenoir photo! Mistress Daisy is a great photographer (trust me-I usually take bad pix-but she got some great ones of me! and the ones of daughter- superb!) They put the pix on a mini disc and give it to you, WITH a release of copyright, so you can use the photos anyway you want. Isn't that wonderful? PLUS, they can access them if your dog eats the disc (apparently has happened before!). They can also print out the photos for you at an extra cost. So check them out if you go!

Starry Dreams Parasols

They have the most gorgeous parasols- in paper and silk. Silk may be more (around $18), but they will last a lot longer! They are gorgeous to decorate a little girls room with as well!

They are great for providing shade while at the fest as well!






Disclosure: I was NOT compensated in any way, by any company to offer this giveaway. I bought these items myself to offer to you my lovely readers!