I have a question first-
Why is it when Christmas Songs/Carols are among the greatest songs, that we only feel we can sing them AFTER Thanksgiving and no more after New Year's?
It seems like SUCH a waste of peace, love and happiness, doesn't it?
Well, I am a closet caroler so to speak- I can't help it- after Halloween I'll start sneaking those cds out into the car. By Thanksgiving that's all I'm playing!
This year I had a perfect excuse as on our trip I picked up Amy Grant's My Best Christmas CD at Crackerbarrel that she did last year! I knew I had to have it, as it has my 3rd all time favorite Amy Grant song on it- Emmanuel. More on my #1 and #2 in a later post! I promise- keep ya'll guessing!
So I decided since I'm coming out of the closet, so to speak with my secret Christmas addiction, that you get to share my love, and starting this week, I'm going to share some of my favorite Christmas cds with you. So look for a Christmas music cd review every Thursday- also known as Christmas Music Thursday/ CMT (yeah yeah yeah- I get the pun, but since some of my favorite cds are country in origin, aka Amy, forgive me ok???)-and share the peace, love and joy of the upcoming season a little early.
And sometimes you just MIGHT get a two-fer! So come back and check it out- you might find something new that you really like!

http://home.att.net/~scorh/
Why is it when Christmas Songs/Carols are among the greatest songs, that we only feel we can sing them AFTER Thanksgiving and no more after New Year's?
It seems like SUCH a waste of peace, love and happiness, doesn't it?
Well, I am a closet caroler so to speak- I can't help it- after Halloween I'll start sneaking those cds out into the car. By Thanksgiving that's all I'm playing!
This year I had a perfect excuse as on our trip I picked up Amy Grant's My Best Christmas CD at Crackerbarrel that she did last year! I knew I had to have it, as it has my 3rd all time favorite Amy Grant song on it- Emmanuel. More on my #1 and #2 in a later post! I promise- keep ya'll guessing!
So I decided since I'm coming out of the closet, so to speak with my secret Christmas addiction, that you get to share my love, and starting this week, I'm going to share some of my favorite Christmas cds with you. So look for a Christmas music cd review every Thursday- also known as Christmas Music Thursday/ CMT (yeah yeah yeah- I get the pun, but since some of my favorite cds are country in origin, aka Amy, forgive me ok???)-and share the peace, love and joy of the upcoming season a little early.
And sometimes you just MIGHT get a two-fer! So come back and check it out- you might find something new that you really like!

http://home.att.net/~scorh/

Comments
Post a Comment