I Have a New Addiction...........

Thanks to Kathleen over at Katydid and Kids, I now can NOT get Outcast's
"Hey Ya" out of my brain........

Why you ask?

Because the video that goes with the song on her site, was taken off You Tube by Kathleen
and is from the PEANUTS Christmas Special...

I once met Charles Schultz- cool guy- but I don't think he ever thought his cartoon characters
would ever be rocking out to a song like "Hey Ya".....but I think he would get the humor and
enjoy it. Funny though how the beat from "Hey Ya" works so well with the original Charlie
Brown Christmas song......full circle baby!


Head on over to Kathleen's post or check it out directly on You Tube here....

2,000,000 plus people (that's only the ones that views, 3800 plus commented!) can't be wrong...

You'll be addicted too!

PS- check out the next to last line of the video- let's hope they're safe!

PSS- want some Charlie Brown Christmas Trivia- check it out here

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail