I'm not sure....

which is better:
1. Opening my blog account and seeing I have new followers (woohoo! it has surpassed the ooo, I've got mail feeling I'd say)

or

2, Finding myself published with a link back to this blog................

I really can NOT decide- it's like hitting the best after-Christmas sale ever or something!
(apparently ALOT of you did that today- we only hit 2 stores to use gift card, but OH MY was the mall lot beyond traffic jam nightmare!!!!)


So WELCOME to all the new friends who have joined us for this ride and 'I Love You Guys' hugs to all of you who've been with many these past 6 months (well almost, not counting that week and a half-ha ha ha)!

and

Check The Cajun Book Lady's blog- she has some great stuff over there for a new blogger and I am proud to be part of her new feature- Louisiana Bloggers and Authors. OOOO I love free press! Check it out for yourselves!