6 ways your children tested you this week
1. NO........as loudly, as vocally, as she could, for no reason other than she COULD
2. "NO, TWO Momma, not one".............heard at least twice per day............
3. "NO, I'm a BIG girl and don't need a nap and not going nite-nite"- heard DAILY......SIGH
4. "NO, I need a bandaid, not bo-bo stuff", followed by refusing to let me even grab her hand....
5. "NO Mama, no wash my hand! "- this preceeded #4 at bathtime, which said cleaning then elicited
a repeat of # 1...........
6. Tossing of toy, after being told to PUT it away.........unfortunately she has the arm of a JV softball
pitcher, throwing is JUST not an option for us in the house.....put it is her 2nd non-verbal choice of
communication this week.........SIGH
CAN you tell she is only 2 months away form turning THREE?????????????
OYVEY -I know 3 is gonna be interesting................