I know everybody likes the vintage feel of the blog and I'm not looking at changing THAT.
I am thinking of freshening the blog up some and have a super vintage postcard that I may change the header to, if it works out well with adding the title.
But I am wondering what you all think of the layout as far as column and posting. Everybody has their own preference and I wanted to take a quick poll to see what ya'll think!
So do you like reading blogs in this post/column format, or do you like the post and 1 column way????
Vote, and we'll see what I decide to do!
I am thinking of freshening the blog up some and have a super vintage postcard that I may change the header to, if it works out well with adding the title.
But I am wondering what you all think of the layout as far as column and posting. Everybody has their own preference and I wanted to take a quick poll to see what ya'll think!
So do you like reading blogs in this post/column format, or do you like the post and 1 column way????
Vote, and we'll see what I decide to do!
