Looking for a great craft for a unique Valentine's or Mother's Day present???
Check out the unique silhouettes made by Katie over at Color me Katie !!!
I LOVE the collage's interaction- something that I may use to fill up a blank area of wall in the bathroom!
(the instructions are from TIMEOUTNEWYORK.COM and you can view the full page here)- really pretty easy!)
AND can't you see the color collage as perfect for a kids room???? Or how about using all sports pics for the 'man cave'????
WHAT a great to use those photos that re great action shots but have to much yuck in the background of the pix to frame!
Photos courtesy of Color Me Katie
Check out the unique silhouettes made by Katie over at Color me Katie !!!
I LOVE the collage's interaction- something that I may use to fill up a blank area of wall in the bathroom!
(the instructions are from TIMEOUTNEWYORK.COM and you can view the full page here)- really pretty easy!)
AND can't you see the color collage as perfect for a kids room???? Or how about using all sports pics for the 'man cave'????
WHAT a great to use those photos that re great action shots but have to much yuck in the background of the pix to frame!
Photos courtesy of Color Me Katie

