with Epiphanie bags!!!
What's an Epiphanie bag you ask?
Let me ask you something-do you struggle carrying baby/tollder bag, purse items and your new camera. Is it a pain to carry a separate protective camera case? I bet I know what your answers are!
I am constantly trying to find a way to carry my new DSL camera in my purse protectively and not scream, HEY I've got an expensive camera in here, when people run into me! Not to mention how BIG of a purse I need to carry in order to keep it protected!
I found out about Epiphanie bags from The Momtographers site (check them out for some great phot tips!) and I was absolutely blown away by the simplicity of the concept.
Mailie Wilson says: Ive been a professional photographer (check out her blog site here)for close to 15 years. During this time much has changed, especially with products exclusively catered toward women. However, I knew there was a huge gap in the market place when I found myself continually wrapping my camera in a hand towel and shoving it inside my purse. Clearly not the safest way to transport expensive equipment, but it was less of a hassle than lugging around another bulky camera bag. I needed something practical enough to use during a session, but also versatile enough that I could bring it to a ballet recital, soccer game, a fun weekend or girls' night out. After an extensive search, I realized that my dreamy purse/camera-bag hybrid did not exist. So I set out to create one! (you GO girl!) Apparently I wasn't alone! We've been OVERWHELMED by your responses! Literally THOUSANDS of you have written to tell us what you've been using to wrap your cameras: socks, diapers, pot holders, sweatshirts, WIGS! My personal favorite (which I think is actually ingenious) were the maxipads! Clearly there are MANY of us who have searched high and low for a solution, and I'm glad we came up with one!
There are currently 3 styles, with more to come!
1. Ginger- pretty close to a normal purse as you can find!
2. Lola-love the red color!
3. Belle- pretty much similar incident set up as the other 2 bags and my personal favorite! Course I love turquoise.....
Now for the bad part! They are pricey ($164) but well worth it if you're always carrying a dsl camera around with you! I am definitely putting this on my list for Santa for this year! Check out their website, you'll want one too!
Let me ask you something-do you struggle carrying baby/tollder bag, purse items and your new camera. Is it a pain to carry a separate protective camera case? I bet I know what your answers are!
I am constantly trying to find a way to carry my new DSL camera in my purse protectively and not scream, HEY I've got an expensive camera in here, when people run into me! Not to mention how BIG of a purse I need to carry in order to keep it protected!
I found out about Epiphanie bags from The Momtographers site (check them out for some great phot tips!) and I was absolutely blown away by the simplicity of the concept.
Mailie Wilson says: Ive been a professional photographer (check out her blog site here)for close to 15 years. During this time much has changed, especially with products exclusively catered toward women. However, I knew there was a huge gap in the market place when I found myself continually wrapping my camera in a hand towel and shoving it inside my purse. Clearly not the safest way to transport expensive equipment, but it was less of a hassle than lugging around another bulky camera bag. I needed something practical enough to use during a session, but also versatile enough that I could bring it to a ballet recital, soccer game, a fun weekend or girls' night out. After an extensive search, I realized that my dreamy purse/camera-bag hybrid did not exist. So I set out to create one! (you GO girl!) Apparently I wasn't alone! We've been OVERWHELMED by your responses! Literally THOUSANDS of you have written to tell us what you've been using to wrap your cameras: socks, diapers, pot holders, sweatshirts, WIGS! My personal favorite (which I think is actually ingenious) were the maxipads! Clearly there are MANY of us who have searched high and low for a solution, and I'm glad we came up with one!
There are currently 3 styles, with more to come!
1. Ginger- pretty close to a normal purse as you can find!
2. Lola-love the red color!
3. Belle- pretty much similar incident set up as the other 2 bags and my personal favorite! Course I love turquoise.....
Now for the bad part! They are pricey ($164) but well worth it if you're always carrying a dsl camera around with you! I am definitely putting this on my list for Santa for this year! Check out their website, you'll want one too!



