Small Talk Six- 6 famous people you would love to have dinner with

Name 6 famous people you would love to have dinner with

Now this didn't say whether alive or dead..............

So here's my thoughts...

1-4. My Grandparents- They were all famous/fabulous in their own areas of expertise, so I'm counting them! I'd love for them to see their great granddaughter and grandson (in-law)- they all died before I ever met my husband.

5. Agatha Christie- how DID she come up with those plots????

6. Julia Child- because she just seemed like so much FUN and I could use some cooking tips!

Now if I couldn't count 1-4, then I'd add:
a. Catherine the Great- ah come on- you know she was an impressive ruler, and aren't you curious as to how she REALLY managed in that era????
b. Robert Redford- to pick his brain AND have eye candy- hello, even at his age!
c. Jackie Kenendy- I'd love to have all her beauty secrets!
d. Bob Costas- ok, I know that's a WEIRD one- but really- the man is like a mini encyclopedia of sports, think how much stuff you could learn to impress the guys/your hubby!