Toddler Tales : FIRST Earrings !!!!


Oh my- just in time for her THIRD Birthday, she wanted big girl earrings!

She cried a little after the first jab of pain, 
momentarily brightened with the promise of a lollipop,
while Mom's heart did pitter patter of wanting to make the pain go away,
then another jab and more tears.
Mom to the rescue with hug and hold, 
but then out came the lollipop-
Mom who?

Then the accusation/pledge: 
"it hurt, I'm not ever going to do THAT again"

PLEASE , let the internet and my blog be up in 12-14 year still,
when she wants a belly ring, double pierced ears 
or a nose ring! 

Cause, I am SO SO gonna remind her of her statement today!

(and no, I didn't cry but I wanted to later when I realized
HOW BIG my BABY looks with her
pretty earrings on! 
SIGH, I need to go cry now....._

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail