Toddler Tales: You KNOW You're SOUTHERN When....

your big highlight for the week is getting your FIRST life vest to go FISHING with Papa in!


Yes, it's red and black- no pink with flowers for her. She wanted one with THE FISH on it. 

(I think she thinks because it's a shark it will help her catch more fish...I wasn't about to tell her any different! Besides, black doesn't show the dirt as much! Ever practical Mom that I am ! LOL)

Yeah, earrings last week, life vest this week..... she's gonna be a girly jock I think!


(sorry pix aren't as nice as normal- she wouldn't hold still and cell phone camera is limited! )

Comments

  1. Earrings and lifevests...sounds like our kind of life, too. She looks adorable and obviously has perfect fashion sense!

    p.s. Thanks for dropping by my blog this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you on my blog! Come see! :)
    http://thelifeofacoastguardwife.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-got-awardwell-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail