In case you hadn't noticed, I made some changes to the borders and added some static pages, to see if that helped the blog load faster.
In looking at the blog over the week, I think when there are YouTube videos, it gets SLOW when it loads, so not much can be done then.
I'm hoping it will help some. I hate to move the blog roll to a static page but that may be the next choice...either that or a complete redesign... (oy vey, I have enough Spring cleaning I haven't gotten to yet! LOL)
In looking at the blog over the week, I think when there are YouTube videos, it gets SLOW when it loads, so not much can be done then.
I'm hoping it will help some. I hate to move the blog roll to a static page but that may be the next choice...either that or a complete redesign... (oy vey, I have enough Spring cleaning I haven't gotten to yet! LOL)