Product Review: Paula Deen Sugar Cookie Mix

paula deen cookie mix
Did you know that Paula Deen has a line of mixes out and available in stores like Walgreens????  

I knew she had mixed at her restaurant and online, as we'd bought them, but this is a new line in mass production!

I didn't until I came across 3 of them on and end-cap and said "OOO-we've got to try these!"

The beauty of this mix is that you can add peanut butter and get scrumptious peanut butter cookies (like we did), or you can add cinammon sugar and get snickerdoodles (which we will do next time!).
The mix only required a stick of butter and an egg, so they are very child friendly!

I wish I had taken a photo, but the cookies got attacked pretty quickly, they never even got to cool down!

SO if you're looking for a quick dessert, check them out!