I have been working on my blog since the We Blog Conference and have decided to make some changes to the entries/ extra entries for the giveaways on this blog.
Hopefully you will all understand, I am trying to simplify some and include others that some of you had asked about. Plus I wanted to make sure my loyal readers were rewarded for their time. Please note the AMOUNTS of entries have changed, so PLEASE read the giveaway posts carefully to make sure you are putting the right amount of entries per type.
Also I will be posted new Blog Birthday Bash button on the top right sidebar, so giveaways from today on will have 2 extra entries for having the button as well! Here's what it will look like!
Giveaways already in progress will abide by the entry rules posted on them. None of the new changes affect those giveaways.
Here's what the new lineup will look like:
If you do ALL the entries, you have 26 entries into every giveaway!!! WOW. Plus, another 3 entries every day you retweet!
Hopefully you will all understand, I am trying to simplify some and include others that some of you had asked about. Plus I wanted to make sure my loyal readers were rewarded for their time. Please note the AMOUNTS of entries have changed, so PLEASE read the giveaway posts carefully to make sure you are putting the right amount of entries per type.
Also I will be posted new Blog Birthday Bash button on the top right sidebar, so giveaways from today on will have 2 extra entries for having the button as well! Here's what it will look like!
Giveaways already in progress will abide by the entry rules posted on them. None of the new changes affect those giveaways.
I hope you all understand !!
Here's what the new lineup will look like:
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (GFC) (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the blog (2 entries)
- Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog on the Original Post (2 entries)
- Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries)
- Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (2 entries)
- Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (2 entries)
- Tweet about this contest (3 entries), please include @BTHM1 in your tweet! (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)
- Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog Birthday" Button on your blog or website (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
If you do ALL the entries, you have 26 entries into every giveaway!!! WOW. Plus, another 3 entries every day you retweet!
